• JEWELRY CARE •
CIRCLE OF DOTS jewelry is hand composed with care and love.
Each piece is made of Sterling Silver and/or Gold vermeil and semiprecious gemstones, mostly Hematite.
It is important to know how to take care of your jewelry pieces in order to keep them looking their best so you can enjoy wearing them over many years.
Please read carefully the following steps:
• All jewelry will be supplied in a pouch so please keep it in its original packaging, especially when traveling.
• Please remove your jewelry when bathing, showering or swimming.
• Chemicals in make-up, hair spray, fragrances and moisturizers can also affect the beauty of your jewelry, so please apply these before wearing your jewelry.
• Always put your jewelry on last when getting dressed and take them off first when undressing.
• Remove jewelry when doing household tasks such as cleaning, playing sport or other strenuous activities since jewelry may become scratched or broke.
• Please also remember to remove your jewelry when at the hair salon, at the beauty center or spa.
• Take extra care when approaching any source of heat. Both Sterling Silver and Hematite can become very hot near a direct source of heat.
• Do not wear your jewelry whilst on the beach or sunbathing, strong UV rays and sand can damage their surface and their color.
• It is always best to remove rings when washing your hands.
• Also remember to keep your chains fastened when stored so they don’t become tangled.
• Clean your jewelry carefully with a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
In the event of a damage to your CIRCLE OF DOTS jewelry piece we will repair or replace it at the customers expense.