If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your online purchase, please first contact us.
We are only able to accept returns if they are sent back unworn and in their original packaging within 30 days from the delivery date.
We are unable to accept returns on personalized items.
Refunds will be made within five working days of receipt of the returned goods. Your bank may take up to ten working days to credit your account. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card.
Please note shipping costs are not refunded unless items are faulty.
Please note that :
- Items must be sent back within 30 days from the date you received the item(s).
- You must contact and notify us BEFORE shipping anything back to us.
- Please note that unidentified returns will be returned to the sender and will not be refunded.
- We cannot offer exchanges or refunds for personalized and items made to your specification.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging, in the condition in which you received them.
- We only accept items that are free from scratches, blemishes, sizing or alterations and without signs of tear.
- We will not accept returns of any items that have been worn, this is for hygienic reasons.
- Earrings can't be returned, this is for hygienic reasons.
- Shipping costs are not refunded unless items are faulty.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any goods lost in transit. Please retain the tracking number in case there is any issue.
- We cannot accept responsibility for any items lost or stolen in transit if they are not sent via a reliable and trackable shipping courier.
- Any item returned after the given time period will only be refunded at our discretion.
- To return items from overseas, we would strongly recommend that you use a secure trackable courier service to return your items to us, we cannot be held responsible for any items which do not reach us so it is advisable that you use a trackable service.
- Please note that international customs duties and taxes are not refunded for shipments outside the EU.